Peace Action members across the country are organizing to end the longest war in U.S. history by seeking peaceful, nonmilitary solutions to the conflict. READ MORE
Join Peace Action in our campaign to cut Pentagon spending and Move the Money from wars and weapons back to our communities! READ MORE
Since our founding as the Committee for a SANE Nuclear Policy in 1957, Peace Action has tirelessly worked for a world free of nuclear weapons. Find out how you can get involved in fulfilling President Obama's pledge to rid the world of the nuclear threat. READ MORE
After over 8 years, the war in Iraq is far from over. Join Peace Action in our efforts to bring the troops home once and for all. READ MORE
With the U.S. engaged in three wars, the potential for a military strike on Iran may seem remote. But the threat of another military action is looming. Join Peace Action in seeking a nonmilitary, diplomatic solution with Iran. READ MORE
Peace Voter is our nonpartisan campaign to bring critical foreign policy issues to the election debates. READ MORE
Scroll upScroll down
- Sep 22, 2011 - Super Committee: Let's fill their Suggestion Box
- Sep 15, 2011 - Will you help straighten out these twisted priorities?
- Sep 08, 2011 - Autumn of Action
- Aug 31, 2011 - Super Committee: Listen Up
- Aug 25, 2011 - A month of art after a decade of war
- Aug 18, 2011 - Fight for The Dream
- Aug 11, 2011 - Make the News
- Aug 05, 2011 - August is Nuclear Free Future Month
- Jul 27, 2011 - Real Security is Social Security
- Jul 21, 2011 - New England Prepares for Primaries
- Jul 14, 2011 - "It is eating everybody else's lunch."
- Jul 05, 2011 - Peace Action: We make House calls
- Jun 30, 2011 - Have your say: 3 budgets, 3 choices
- Jun 23, 2011 - President Announces Decision: What's Next?
- Jun 21, 2011 - Tomorrow: President announces decision
- Read more alerts in the Action Alert Archive
No news found...
- Peace Action Film Event in DC October 5 – Scarred Lands and Wounded Lives, The Environmental Footprint of WarJoin Peace Action staff, members and friends for a screening of Scarred Lands and Wounded Lives, the Environmental ... READ MORE
- National Peace Action Board of Directors Co-Chair Dave Pack had a... READ MORE